[TriLUG] Results of Trilug Elections

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jul 14 13:15:00 EDT 2020

I have a question about the sysAdmin position: how much of it is remote
work versus physical work in front of the machine? m

I am asking because over the last several weeks, I had considered
volunteering for the steering committee, but as a more distant member
it can be inconvenient to difficult for me to make regular trips to the
Raleigh area and so I didn't throw my name in the hat.

If the work load is largely remote, I would be willing to volunteer.