[TriLUG] Results of Trilug Elections

Jonathan Mainguy via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jul 14 13:19:32 EDT 2020

Hey Matt,

It can definitely be 100% remote. The team *should under ideal
circumstances never have to go to the datacenter and be in front of the
physical server. If that ever does come up, one of the other members can
take on that task for sure. We would love to have you on the committee. If
you are still up for it we can have the members vote you in at the next
meeting.