[TriLUG] Getting around ISP port blocks with VPN?

Michael Pan via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Jul 23 09:23:29 EDT 2020

I think what you're thinking of is site-to-site VPN. Most connections that
people think of is a server-client VPN which is more one-way.

I don't have any good recommendations for site-to-site as it's been too
long since I've set one up, but a quick google shows some hits. I hope this
is enough to get you started.