[TriLUG] Performance analysis of multi services on container Docker, LXC, and LXD by Telcom University Indonesia

brian mullan via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jul 27 19:06:00 EDT 2020

>From a few of the Trilug meetings I've been to I know there are several
folks doing
work with Containers.

Last week I ran across the following PDF and thought some of you might be
interested
in reading it.

*Performance analysis of multi services on container Docker, LXC,and LXD -
Bulletin of Electrical Engineering and Informatics*

by...

*Adaptive Network Laboratory, School of Electrical Engineering, *
*Telkom University, Indonesia*

*http://www.beei.org/index.php/EEI/article/viewFile/1953/1596*
<http://www.beei.org/index.php/EEI/article/viewFile/1953/1596>

Hope you & your families are all healthy & safe.

Brian Mullan