[TriLUG] Noise cancelling headset

Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Aug 8 10:16:30 EDT 2020

      First of all, it is amusing when they say "noise cancelling
computer headset" they usually mean only the microphone, but I
digress.

Can anyone recommend me one whose noise cancelling microphone does
cancel background noise? Unidirectional would also be great but just
getting rid of background hums and hisses would be a great start.
Ideally I would like one of those Bose aircraft ones -- you can even
tune the noise cancelling -- but they are too rich for my blood. So, I
bought a Rum Mus K2 Pro and it really wants to record *every*thing.