[TriLUG] Mesh WiFi

Dwain Sims via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Oct 27 13:31:30 EDT 2020

We have had very good luck with Google WiFi. Our house is 3800 SF, over
three floors, and we finally have good coverage everywhere. I may buy
another single unit to put out on the deck at some point.   We paid 270 (I
think) for the 4 unit set 15 months ago, and Costco had them recently for
230.   My only con is that all setup and config is done via a phone app.
There is no standard web interface like most routers.  That said, I have
been able to do every bit of config that I needed to do via that app, so I
really can't complain too much.

Dwain