[TriLUG] looking for bridge mode cable modem for Spectrum

Mike Viscount via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Oct 27 14:19:16 EDT 2020

Hey Joe,

Hmmm ... interesting question.  I think it is but not 100% sure.

On the Sagecom the public IPv4 address is listed as 173.95.186.xxx with
local IPv4 address of 192.168.1.1 and DHCP IPv4 pool starts at 192.168.1.2

I tried to connect to the cable modem to confirm but not able to for some
reason ... always something to figure out :-)

Hope this helps and glad the previous did!

Mike

https://arris.secure.force.com/consumers/ConsumerProductDetail?p=a0ha000000RpkogAAB&c=Touchstone%20Modems#panel3