[TriLUG] Google fiber

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Dec 6 13:34:14 EST 2020

David, can you elaborate on "...since Spectrum turned off the Business
Class"?

TWC Sales folks, and some field techs, used to say that the "Business
Class" was routed across a separate network, but I never knew if that was
true or not.  Kind of like AT&T has said for years that their Uverse DSL is
fiber, when it's clearly not.

It's surprisingly difficult to Google for this.  Was TWC's old Business
Class service actually routed over a different network?

-Wes