[TriLUG] Problem determination help needed

David Both via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Jan 11 18:46:04 EST 2021

I have tried plugging the cable directly from the laptop directly into the
NIC in the firewall/router. I still get about 350Mb/s. This takes any
router issues out of the equation. However, since the router won't do more
than 400Mb or so, I may just stop worrying about it.

Thanks for the response.

David P. Both, RHCE
He/Him/His
www.both.org - My personal web site
www.Linux-Databook.info - Home of the DataBook for Linux
DataBook is a Registered Trademark of David Both
The value of any software lies in its usefulness
not in its price.

— Linus Torvalds