[TriLUG] Looking for linux friendly web hosting

Greg Brown via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun Jan 17 11:10:51 EST 2021

It's been forever and a day since I looked into web hosting.  Is there an
above-and-beyond preferred hosting company these days?  The website in
question will start off fairly basic but I can see a need for Flask or
Cherrypy or Django in the near future.  I am all Linux all the time as far
as any development goes so I would like to have a hosting company that is
friendly to such things.

Are there any small to medium companies local to Durham or Raleigh?

Thank you in advance!

Greg