[TriLUG] TriLUG and Freenode - where do we go from here?

Steve Litt via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri May 21 13:18:05 EDT 2021

I suggest irc.libera.chat too. One bad server doesn't make the IRC
protocol bad. IRC is the last of its kind: A protocol a mere mortal can
understand and use without all sorts of guitization and "let me help
you with that". The IRC protocol is a really beautiful thing.

SteveT

Brian Henning via TriLUG said on Wed, 19 May 2021 14:24:59 +0000