[TriLUG] [JOB-OPENING] Senior Systems Administrator (MacAdmin) Job at Marriott Library

Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jun 8 14:33:00 EDT 2021

WARNING:
1. This is NOT a local job, and it is Mac so Unix + fluff instead of Linux.
2. Contact person's email at the bottom

Senior Systems Administrator (MacAdmin) Job at Marriott Library

The Marriott Library has an open job position for Senior Systems
Administrator, focused on supporting and integrating our Apple
Infrastructure in our faculty, staff, and student environments. The
Marriott Library has a long history of leadership & sharing with Apple
device management, integration in heterogeneous enterprise
environments. From our participation in the Mac OS X Labs &
MacEnterprise Projects; 20+ years of heading, presenting, and
coordinating of our monthly campus MacAdmin Meetings; presenting at
multiple MacAdmin conferences & events; popular blog sharing our
technical integrations & methodologies, and GitHub open source
repository and many projects.

If you are interested in joining our team, please apply to our open
job posting, or contact richard.glaser at utah.edu with any questions.

https://utah.peopleadmin.com/postings/115750