[TriLUG] Meeting August 12th (Tonight)

Jeff Moore via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Aug 12 10:25:50 EDT 2021

Everyone,

There is a meeting tonight at 7:00 PM ET. Brian McCullough (Treasurer) and
Jos Purvis will be discussing certificates and the CA CACert.org . Full
details can be found at https://www.meetup.com/trilug/events/277525283.

The link to this virtual event is https://meet.jit.si/TriLUG
If prompted, the password to join is 'TriLUG'

Like last month, I've been having some git issues, so this information
isn't on the TriLUG website. I'm working on getting TriLUG certs reissued
currently, but I'll try to have the website updated for next month's
meeting.

As always, please reach out if you have meeting suggestions.
steering at trilug.org is the best way to get in touch with the Steering
Committee.

Best,

Jeff Moore