[TriLUG] Digital Media Management

Matt Flyer via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Aug 16 15:09:05 EDT 2021

It sounds like you are mostly interested in music.  I have been using a
Subsonic server.  It runs under Apache with PHP and MySQL.
I can access it from various devices, PCs, phones, etc and stream music
in real time with controls.
I believe i t can support OGG and FLGAC, but I haven't played around
with those.
The admin account can do bulk updates where it will scan the files in
the path where you tell it to look and update the database in real
time.