[TriLUG] web page costs

Michael Rulison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Oct 21 13:22:46 EDT 2021

If you please, I am seeking guidance about current, reasonable charges
for constructing a web site for a small political organization.

Web site, has, I believe, from 2-6 separate pages and probably has a
bunch of links to other sites, a few 'articles' and some ways to contact
the org. and/or its officers. I know this is vague, but it is the best I
have at the moment.

-

---
N.B.: Please do not confuse, a short, pointed email with an epic novel.
Please "trim the tail" from a reply so that messages do not become super long.
Leave only what is required for context.