[TriLUG] FREE used Lian-Li PC-K7B case

Jonathan Woodbury via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Nov 30 17:56:10 EST 2021

Hi TriLUG!

I've recently moved (back) to the Raleigh/Durham area and my old computer
case has gotten a little worn with all the moving I've done over the last
10 years. I decided to replace it because there was a little flexing of the
case during my last move and I had what is evidently an irreplaceable GPU
in it so I didn't want to take any chances.

It's a Lian-Li PC-K7B. You can see details on in this Newegg link:
https://www.newegg.com/black-lian-li-lancool-atx-mid-tower/p/N82E16811112154?Item=N82E16811112154
.

It's free to anyone that thinks they can make some use of it and can pick
it up in the Brier Creek area. While it did get flexed a bit, it was minor
and I think it could still hold a motherboard, PSU, and some drives without
issue. It's an aluminum case and very light. But note that I no longer have
the lower 3.5" drive bay you see in the pictures on Newegg. It was removed
to improve airflow for the GPU.

Please let me know if you're interested. I'll collect interest for 24h and
then pick one at random.choice().

Cheers!
Jonathan