[TriLUG] Annual Holiday Science Fair and Party

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Dec 3 08:07:56 EST 2021

****SUMMARY****
TriLUGers, and friends, Unite!

Ring in the end of the year with TriLUG! Our annual Holiday Party is a
great time of delicious food, cool demos, and socializing with other
FOSS enthusiasts.

The time for our world famous Xmas party is almost upon us! And this
year it happens on December the 9th!

As a tradition passed down by generations dictates, we invite YOU to
join your fellow TriLUG members and not only enjoy our delicious banquet
but also show off any interesting projects, tips and just Linux fun that
you want to share.

Demos or presentations of all kinds are welcome. It can be as simple as
a cool piece of software you found on the Net, or as complicated as a
3-D printed electronic Halloween costume.

THE TALK

Can you excite others without using hypnotism? Laser pointers are OK.
Do you want to create buzz for a talk you will give at TriLUG next year?
Do you just want to show something interesting in open source and/or
Linux?
Does your arduino-based robot want to destroy all humans?
If you can answer YES to any of these questions, all of us would love to
see what you have!

THE FOOD

Our feast will consist of a combination of dishes provided by your very
own kitchen, delivered at the precise time that you want them.

THE MEETING

As has been the practice for the past many months, we will be holding
this event at https://meet.jit.si/TriLUG , starting at 7:00 PM EST, at a
computer near you.

Come one, come all!

Feel free to invite friends, too.