[TriLUG] EZNEC IS NO LONGER FOR SALE. IT IS FREE

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jan 7 15:06:59 EST 2022

On Fri, 7 Jan 2022, Jack Hill via TriLUG wrote:

> was it a good idea to port the Fortran code to C?

I looked at the C code when it first became available (I'd guess 20 years
ago). It was Fortran that looked like it had been translated by a
Fortran-to-C translator. It was unreadable. Fortran is not that hard to
learn. It would have been faster to learn Fortran and use the original
code.

Joe

jmack (at) trilug (dot) org - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml