[TriLUG] Long-range Bluetooth adapter for Linux

Roger W. Broseus via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 24 16:18:29 EST 2022

I tried one similar to this (Amazon, short, safe url):

    https://unix.la/5yc67

The range is good but make sure you go for low latency. I did not know that
before I bought and the over-the-air sound from my TV speakers reaches my ear
before the sound fromĀ  a headphone - a bit disturbing. I can mute the TV but
others can't hear. Noise cancellation helped. Avoid this w/ low latency.

Newegg: reputation has taken a big nose dive. I avoid them now. Read this on
WikiPedia (safe / short url): https://unix.la/5yc68

--
Roger W. Broseus - Linux User
     Email:RogerB at bronord.com