[TriLUG] OT - Domain Registrars

via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Mar 26 21:30:09 EDT 2022

Steve,

Never heard of such a requirement. Maybe it's a side hustle - selling "insurance?"

Take a look at MDD Hosting. I just migrated to them. Very satisfied. Checkout reviewhell.

Good luck.

-- Roger Broseus
Pls excuse auto-correction induzed tiepos.
The inventor of autocorrect has passed away - may he restaurant in peas. Typos? That means autocorrect is functioning as expected.