[TriLUG] gnucash

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Apr 19 21:11:29 EDT 2022

On Tue, 19 Apr 2022, Mauricio Tavares via TriLUG wrote:

> Does anyone use gnucash in a business? How well does it work?

have been using it for a small business and then as well for my personal
finances for about 20 years.

-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 2380574 Apr 29  2001 /usr/local/bin/gnucash*

I gave a talk on it for TriLUG back then.

I'm still using the version I installed back then, so I don't know how
stable the current versions are. The version I have crashes on some string
search (I forget what), so I always do a save before a search.

It's worked perfectly for 20 years. It's never lead me astray, made a
mistake or confused me. I can't speak too highly of it.

Joe

jmack (at) trilug (dot) org - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml