[TriLUG] Docker Desktop for Linux

Bill Weinel via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sun May 15 17:01:04 EDT 2022

I use Portainer Community Edition here on my servers
(https://www.portainer.io/blog/portainer-vs-rancher) for managing Docker
instances. The advantages are that PortainerCE allows for remote 'web
based' management of either Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, or Azure
ACI instances. You can access it from anywhere using a web browser.  It
can even be run in a VM itself if necessary. It makes Docker management
a painless.

Take care,
Bill