[TriLUG] June Meeting - TriLUG Website Modernization and Elections

Jeff Moore via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Jun 7 11:31:27 EDT 2022

Everyone,

Thursday night is a meeting showing off progress migrating www.trilug.org
to Cloudflare Pages:

A short summary can be found below:

This month will be a continuation on last month's website migration talk.
This time around, Jeff Moore will address the issues ran into last time
like handling references to the Pilot hosted wiki portion of TriLUG.

The talk will be guided by the problem statement:

The website for TriLUG.org needs to be maintainable by individuals with
varying levels of technical skills

Additionally, elections will be held. If you are interested, please either
leave a comment on our Meetup page or email our mailing list at
trilug at trilug.org after reading https://trilug.org/policies/

<https://trilug.org/policies/>

See https://trilug.org/2022/05/16/trilug-website-and-elections-pt-2/ for
the full event description!