[TriLUG] Big Problem with Firefox after Upgrade to Ubuntu 22.04

Jason Sullivan via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Aug 13 22:19:01 EDT 2022

I just did this, too, and when I first cranked up Firefox, it spent a long
time doing this...

cp -R ~jason/.mozilla/firefox ~jason/snap/firefox/common/.mozilla/

It _should_ have done that for you, but if not this would be the thing to
do.

That... wasn't the end of my problems with the snap version of Firefox, and
if it's not the end of yours...

https://fosspost.org/how-to-install-firefox-as-a-deb-package-on-ubuntu-22-04/