[TriLUG] Switch from Spectrum Internet to AT&T Fiber

Shannon Mecklenburg via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Sep 23 13:03:39 EDT 2022

   I think the price is still reasonable at $70.

   I pulled the couch forward and the fiber connector is on the front of
   the wall plate behind a hinged door.  There is no ONT inside the home.
   AT&T installed a CommScope box on the side of each of the buildings and
   all of the fiber connects there.  I believe that is were the ONTs are.

   On 09/22/2022 9:59 PM EDT Wes Garrison via TriLUG