[TriLUG] Oh how I wish I had Android scp...

John O via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Sat Oct 1 13:02:25 EDT 2022

I like to use syncthing to sync various folders between my phone, NAS,
desktop, etc. Its not quite the same as having proper ssh server, but it
does let me move files back and forth between my various syncthing
clients with very little fuss.

Ghost commander on android also lets you mount ftp / sftp / smb shares.