[Hosting] RE: [Sys] Imap: Squirrelmail folks are nutty for it

Jon Carnes hosting@trilug.org
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:09:07 -0400

Sound good.  Let me know if you need help with NFS.

Jon
===

> Sounds like everyone is nutty for Squirrel mail here as well.  So why
don't
> we do that real quick on the mail server and see what we see for folks!

Hi Jon,

I think that's a great idea, but let's actually get e-mail up and
running first. :-)  I'm guessing we're going to be moving all our
e-mail over to moya, including all the mailman stuff, so we probably
shouldn't do that in a hurry (i.e. it should be planned out and
publicized beforehand).

If however, you think they can be done in parallel, that would be
even better. :-)  Talk to me tomorrow night about this, ok!  I'm
hoping to have the single sign on working by then (and hopefully
imap too).  I don't see any huge problems now that I figured out
I was using ipchains to firewall local dns requests (OOOPS!) :-)
Now, if I could just get nfs working on the trusted network...

Tanner