[Linux-ham] rarsfest

Tadd Torborg tadd at mac.com
Mon Feb 22 12:51:30 EST 2016

I’m still working up what I’ll be done.  Usually I’m looking for 6m, 2m 220 and 440 base station aluminum antennas, like yagis and whatnot, for the packet radio project.  This time I might actually have something to sell.

Tadd / KA2DEW
tadd at mac.com
Raleigh NC  FM05pv

“Packet networking over ham radio": http://tarpn.net/t/packet_radio_networking.html <http://tarpn.net/t/packet_radio_networking.html>