[TriLUG-announce] Meeting Tonight CANCELLED. Hurricane: 2 | Trilug: 0

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 12:03:23 EDT 2018

Our timing has not been good lately. The very day we are supposed to
havevanother meeting a (degraded) hurricane decided to come this way.
Sincevthere is concern about not only winds but also flooding (this is
NC after all),vwe the steering committee decided it was best to cancel
the meeting.

I hope for the november meeting we will enjoy a hurricane-free atmosphere.

I do apologize to those who were looking forward to hear this great
speaker talk. But we do not want to have him (and you!) call us later
from Oz.