[TriLUG-announce] Nov 14 - Continuous Delivery of Kubernetes Resources at Scale

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 22:27:03 EST 2019

Topic: Continuous Delivery of Kubernetes Resources at Scale
Presenter: Adam King
When: Thursday, 14 November 2019 - 6:45pm to 9:00pm
Where: NCSU College of Textiles, 1020 Main Campus Dr., Room 2207
Parking: Underground parking deck immediately adjacent to the building
(https://trilug.org/meetings/)
Map: Google Maps will get you close, but use
https://trilug.org/meetings/ for proper directions to building
Video:
Speaker notes
Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/trilug/events/mnstrqyzpbsb/

Summary

Razee.io is a collection of open source Kubernetes operators that
allow us to deliver the dozens of workloads across the thousands of
clusters that comprise the IBM Kubernetes Service (IKS). I'll describe
the stages of continuous delivery evolution that lead us to create and
publish these tools. I'll demonstrate how you can use razee.io to
deliver workloads to your favorite Kubernetes cloud.

Bio

Adam King is an IBM Kubernetes Service engineer currently focused on
delivering Kubernetes resources at scale. He has been developing
software for over 25 years, and with IKS for a little over two years

Sponsor
TriLUG Members Like YOU! Thank you!