[TriLUG-announce] Dec 12 - December Meeting -

Mauricio Tavares raubvogel at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 15:44:13 EST 2019

Topic: December party and Science Fair
Presenter: You!
When: Thursday, 12 December 2019 - 6:45pm to 9:00pm
Where: NCSU College of Textiles, 1020 Main Campus Dr., Room 2207
Parking: Underground parking deck immediately adjacent to the building
(https://trilug.org/meetings/)
Map: Google Maps will get you close, but use the NCSU College of
Textiles link for proper directions to building
Video: This Presentation will not be recorded
Speaker notes
Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/trilug/events/mnstrqyzqbqb/

So, today is the December meeting, and it will take place on the very
same location as we have been going to: the NCSU School of Textiles.

As you know, instead of a normal presentation we invited members to
come and do a science fair event, or bring a presentation. And maybe
some side dishes (we will be bringing pizza because we can't cook). We
have not heard of many people interested in showing something (just
one, but he will have two thingies), so if you have some last minute
thingie, just bring it. I for one will bring more trilug stickers to
give out to the attendees. And maybe try to get a little NVIDIA
computer thingie to work...

I hope to see you there! If not, have some safe and enjoyable holidays
even if you have to go through TSA. We will be announcing the January
talk and new exciting things as soon as we recover from hangover.