[TriLUG] different versions of 7.2 for sale]

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 30 01:46:48 EST 2001

Well the date is on the cover and I believe it is this week's edition. But
here's whats on the cover. A picture of a soldier holding a very
sophisticated Special Ops rifle. The soldier's face is covered with goggles
but it looks like a womans!! The rifle is loaded with more options than you
can imagine including a detachable grenade launcher. Even the helment has a
big metal clip on the front to hold something. The top of the cover has
these words: The Next Frontiers THE FUTURE OF LEARNING. And beside the
soldier's picture are these words: Special OPS Can our Commandos Finish the
Job? --That's about it!! Bon Appetit. If anyone happens to scan that picture
of Linus, I'd love to have the JPeg!!