[TriLUG] Linux laptop battery

M. Mueller (bhu5nji) bhu5nji at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 16:53:18 EST 2002

Any ideas on what killed the battery?   It's a NiMH that's <12mon old.  Is it
the case of the mfr installing a crappy battery like auto mfr used to install
crappy tires?

I saw on the WWW that perhaps I should have been running without the battery
installed when I spend so much time on main power.  Also it said that the
battery is being stored it should be drained and at room temp.  Does that
make sense?

Mike M.