[TriLUG] Linux and RoadRunner ( was Linux and ATT)

John Turner jdturner at nc.rr.com
Fri Apr 5 11:04:02 EST 2002

Do they support appliance firewalls (Netgear/Dlink/etc.)?
I know that I have had similar issues when calling, I just
tell them I have Windows and fake trying the stuff they
ask me to do. But it would see that they would have to support
some firewalls, given that they don't want me to sue them if
someone steals data from my PC.

John