[TriLUG] installfest server - something's got to give

M. Mueller mmueller at signalnetware.com
Wed May 1 10:54:08 EDT 2002

On Wednesday 01 May 2002 09:27 am, you wrote:

> > The installfest server is pretty much out of space and I have to make
> > some room for more popular software on there, and wondering what we're
> > really going to need.
>
> So far I've had one request for non-Intel: RHL 6.2 for sparc.

I might have been the requestor for that.  I've gone with Debian 2.2r6 for
now.  I'll bring deb-sparc and deb-i386 2.2r6 on cdrom.  i'll bring
rh6.2-sparc too. i can cover some those other more esoteric distros too.
give me a prioritzed list and i'll go into production.

is cd burning part of 'fest? is there a fast burner available?

one handed squirming baby holding typing here; sorry

--
Michael Mueller
Signalnetware, Inc.