[TriLUG] Re: Lilo question

John Warf jwarf at chatham.k12.nc.us
Thu May 2 20:46:21 EDT 2002

I am sort of in the same predicament.  I redid my laptop last weekend to boot
RedHat 7.2.  Well I didn't think I would need windows but it turns out I do.
I installed it this morning without seeing the question the other guy had.  I
took Kevins advice sort of and did an upgrade installation.  I had to install
at least 1 kernel device for it to even touch the boot loader.  I installed a
small kernel piece and then I had my grub back.  My problem is that Windows is
not showing up in the list of items.  So my question is how to make it show up
in the list of installations.

John