[TriLUG] Hopefully not so easy...

Christopher Knowles knowlesc at telocity.com
Sat May 4 08:59:29 EDT 2002

Now see, this is what I was thinking of when I said, "duke it out"

Jeez... maybe I've been hanging around the /. forums too much, but what does
it take to start a good argument around here?

(OK, I'm not willing to say that Windows rulez, or anything like that, I have
my pride.)

Thanks for the recommendations, looks like I need to get some books and do
some reading.

CJK