[TriLUG] non-X86 hardcore installfest interest?

Lisa Lorenzin lorenzin at 1000plus.com
Wed Jun 19 13:54:43 EDT 2002

> I'm wondering how much interest there would be in a weekend installfest,
> no x86 hardware allowed, in which we tackled more challenging hardware.

<tongue type="firmly-in-cheek">

*GASP* but, but, but...  then you're discriminating against people who use
x86!  we can't have a LUG-sponsored installfest and exclude people, it's
against our charter!  people who run x86 are a huge part of the linux
demographic, and we can't risk offending them...

</tongue>

(sounds like fun to me.)

					*gr&d,*

						lisa

--
lisa lorenzin  |  lorenzin at 1000plus.com  |  http://www.1000plus.com/lisa/
of what avail is an open eye if the heart is blind? - solomon ibn gavirol