[TriLUG] [OT] Desk Toys and Real men (was: Re: Theo is a not nice person)

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Wed Jul 3 21:41:27 EDT 2002

My monitor is protected by an R2D2 ceramic mug I made as a kid, a Boba
Fett Pez dispenser, a Super Saiyan Goku figurine, the LOTR cave troll, a
Galadriel figurine (also LOTR), and a 6 in. lava statuette of King
Kamehameha I (the Hawaiian ruler who united the islands).  Oh, and a
very live, very insane, very small tabby cat who guards my chair when
I'm not here, and my lap when I am.

-Ben Pitzer