[TriLUG] Question about webapp design philosophy

Mike Helms Mike.Helms at martinmarietta.com
Mon Sep 9 10:06:40 EDT 2002

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all of the collective advice.

I setup a basic Caldera 3.1.1 server last night (I confess - I find it the
easiest quick-and-dirty Linux installation out there), and am just working
right now on getting PostGreSQL in.  (by the way, has anyone ever got the
precompiled RPM's to work?  I find RPM's about as easy to work with as
ancient heiroglyphics)

Once i get some resemblance of a presentable server in place, I'm sure I'll
be calling on more help!

Cheers,
-- Mike