[TriLUG] Re: red hat sendmail rpms with tls support?

James Manning jmm at sublogic.com
Thu Jan 9 01:10:50 EST 2003

> [Tanner Lovelace]
> > > i have
> > > trouble helping people with red hat's apache rpm installed -- and i'm
> > > one of the frickin' apache developers!  why?  because red hat succumbed
> > > to a really violent case of n-i-h syndrome, apparently.
>
> Actually, I would like Ken to explain what he means by this.
> NIH syndrome doesn't seem to apply here since RH *is* using
> sendmail (and using with a lot of other things that RH didn't
> create).

The rest of this paragraph snipped.  Why?  Because Ken's comment was
about Red Hat Linux's apache rpm.  Your reply was about sendmail, and
as such highly irrelevant.

And, yes, as Ken already points out, he is just a tad qualified to
speak (rant or otherwise) on the subject of apache.  Moreso than you,
I'd venture to guess :)

If you're going to bitch to people, at least stay on subject :)

James
--
James Manning <http://www.sublogic.com/james/>
GPG Key fingerprint = B913 2FBD 14A9 CE18 B2B7  9C8E A0BF B026 EEBB F6E4