[TriLUG] In need of NFS, Samba, X Server guru

D Spam dspam2001 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 25 21:43:36 EST 2003

We are a Mac/Windows support team by trade with limited Linux experience.  We are in need of a guru with significant NFS, Samba and X Server experience to assist on a half to full day job in Durham.  The task is to resolve issues related to these areas in a RedHat Linux 7.3 / Windows mixed environment.

My apologies if this is the wrong forum for posting this request.

If interested and skilled, please respond with contact information directly by email to this address:

dspam2001 at yahoo.com

Thanks!

All the best,
David Scarborough