[TriLUG] cdrecord

Dan Monjar daniel.monjar at na.biomerieux.com
Tue Apr 8 16:24:08 EDT 2003

Does publishing under GPL cause the author to lose "control" of his code
such that they can't make restricitions that aren't in conflict with the
GPL... IOW, just because the GPL doesn't require it can the author not?

--On Tuesday, April 08, 2003 04:10:38 PM -0400 Jeremy Portzer

--
Daniel Monjar
IS Manager, Technical Services