[TriLUG] OT - trolling for sony picturebook info

Glenn Meyer me at glennmeyer.com
Tue Apr 29 16:59:19 EDT 2003

The IBM ThinkPad 240 is a nice little unit.  They are no longer made,
but available on Ebay in different configurations.  They are about 20%
smaller than normal.  Of course drawbacks come with portability - CD and
floppy are both external and you can only use one at a time - one PCcard
slot.  Other than that, nice little machine.