[TriLUG] Windows apps under linux - article and Asheville contact

Jim Ray jim at neuse.net
Fri May 23 11:55:24 EDT 2003

Nice article.  The author may have a lead on a local tech support
contact in Asheville:

About the author
Nicholas Petreley, a computer consultant and author in Asheville, NC, is
the founding editor of VarLinux.org (www.varlinux.org). He can be
reached at nicholas.petreley at linuxworld.com.

Resources

http://www.linuxworld.com/go.cgi?id=742412

Please, no flame war. Let's all be realistic. Some of us old M$'ers
still
need help in the transition.