[TriLUG] minimal ftp host

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Fri Jun 27 15:13:37 EDT 2003

Recently I have been playing with vsftpd
I like this ftp server a lot.

I have a need to field an anonymous ftp server.
I'd like to use vsftpd and remove basically everything else.

I've used Devil Linux and Trinux as dedicated firewall / proxy so my
first thought is to go this route and add vsftpd.  Before I do I thought
I'd get the input of the list readers for good ideas or successes you've
had building... dare I say... "secure anonymous ftp servers"

--
Ryan Leathers <ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com>
Global Knowledge