[TriLUG] DSL opinions

Dave Schwartzburg rooney at uwalumni.com
Wed Jul 2 16:12:54 EDT 2003

I've heard really great things about BritSys from a
Solaris sys admin I knew.  He said the customer
service was spectacular and the service was excellent.

I haven't actually had DSL service from them myself,
however I did look into it when I moved down here.  I
believe their residential customer contract guarantees
70% of the advertised bandwidth at all times, or
something in that vacinity.

-Dave