[TriLUG] article: N&O Home Users Leap to Linux

Ryan Leathers ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com
Mon Nov 24 11:21:05 EST 2003

Al, having recently installed several instances of Suse on a variety of
hardware I am happy to report that installation is as simple as it
gets.  The only care required involved selecting a module for a RAID
controller for an older Dell4300 from a menu of possibilities.
Everything else was auto-detected in all cases.

If you own a copy then install without hesitation!!!

--
Ryan Leathers <ryan.leathers at globalknowledge.com>
Global Knowledge