[TriLUG] Mozilla's email reader shows text instead of formatted HTML

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Nov 29 16:27:51 EST 2003

So... the text in the message is an html page?  And you want the Mail
reader to show it properly?  I'll wager that you will need to properly
identify the text as HTML.  Most mailers wrap it in a MIME segment and
then properly identify that MIME segment as HTML.

I'm guessing that you aren't doing that.

Jon Carnes