[TriLUG] OT: How to download an album

Jeremy Portzer jeremyp at pobox.com
Fri Feb 13 15:20:33 EST 2004

Well, this was going to be a suggestion for www.mp3.com -- they used to
have a system where you could upload MP3s of your songs, and then folks
could use their system to order custom CDs.  You'd get a cut of the
profits (a small one, but some), and you get your music out there.

However it appears that the site has been purchased by CNET and is
moving to http://music.download.com/ -- and it isn't up yet.  Oh well.

--Jeremy